Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GOD SAVE ME


Here I come again.. Much faster than expected...U bet!!!

It's our usual routine at work, to wash our lunch boxes by ourself.... (For a change I've learnt it too...Unlike my old college days..) That time is OURS completely, when none of us would want to even listen to instructions from you know....TOP MANAGEMENT in office....Well, its the same case with me too....
But this particular afternoon, was a little different from the usual.
Well, here was I happily chatting away to glory with my colleague indeed friend. (FYI, she also talks non-stop like me). So you guys can imagine the scene when we are together...
I was busy washing my lunch box, when I hear my boss asking me for something. Man!!! Does he need to ask during MY LUNCH TIME!!! No ways.. But yes he did... I said I will do it after lunch.. Well the story doesn't end here,..... I should have kept my mouth shut, but ME being Me... I didn't... I passed a comment... Only presuming that my manager has gone away...
But I was too quick for his pace.. Yes, you got it right...
HE HEARD MY PASS AT HIM.....:)
What a pity?? He being He... Came back and told me I should have passed the remark on his face...Can you beat it....
Thank GOD, my manager is a SPORT!!!!
Else.............GOD SAVE ME INDEED!!!!!

No comments: