Friday, September 11, 2009

ALL IN AN EVENING


PART III

MY CONCLUDING PART...WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE & SWEET & SHORT..

6:05 p:m : Rushing towards the bus stop, tugging my Ramya along... Wishing we get an empty bus to sit and go..

6:10 p:m : Shit, that bus was so damn empty, why the hell didn't that guy stop... God, we have wait now.. Usual ramblings.....

6:15 p:m : The sight of an empty bus is like an Oasis in the Desert.....

6:30 p:m : Chuggs along to reach majestic...Man what an unwelcoming sight....Ghastly...

6:42 p:m : Standing and cribbing away to glory... Obviously no bus...

7:45 p:m : Finally reach the destination from where my mum picks me up//

7:50 p:m : See my book guy is there, if yes, pick up a few books and reach back home...

Rest I need not go on.. Not required to know everything..

That is it for now....

No comments: