Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ESSENCE OF FRIENDS


A Friend in need is a freind indeed!!! I don't know how apt this quote may be????


Friends they say are an essential part of life... They'll be through ya thick and thin... Well is it???

I'm not too sure... May be for some lucky ones....

Soemtimes its nice to stay without friends....You will know youself really well...Mind you, only at times...

Well, I found my bestest freind recently.....Guess....I found it in my brother....

He was there all along and I was hunting crazily for a true pal...

Thank God!!!! He heard it faster than me and dropped a 6 feet 2 inches in my life....

But no complaints... Im more than happy....He was nearer than expected....

This bro of mine, I can goto him anytime and I can pour my heart out to him...

Thanks for being a part of my life...


P.S.: I am sure you will read it.. Just want to say THANKS BROEY....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."

this is what Charles Caleb Colton ,whom i have not even seen has said and to what i can never disagree.At every point in time there would be someone to whom we share our experiences ,it is only after they go we realise that what they were meant for..................

Karthik[:)] said...

aaww come on...why thanks n all diii
and sis the quotes that are present on friendship are very apt..if not all at least most of them...no matter what true friendship prevails..its something like nobody is happy without a friend and nobody is sure of a friend until he/she is unhappy..i have lost many good friends caz of little little reasons..anyways diiii m really glad to be a part of yr life :-)........three cheers to friendship