Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bro TURNED KRO






Most of them know my Brother by now since I have written about him in quiet a few blogs. (Bro you owe me all the publicity you claim!!!)


He is in the USA and we communicate through mails. But I must admit, I am irregulary regular in mailing. But this time I wanted to make the first move and hog the FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE ( Another hard core MBA Term). I was in such a hurry that I did not proof read the mail I sent. Just typed it at lightening speed and pressed SEND button as if it would vanish lest I did not. In a jiffy the MAIL WAS SENT, to relish the MOVER Advantage.


But here is the real story. My brother very sweetly replies back. His first line is like this.


Di, you have typed KRO for BRO!!!!!!!


I was so tickled in my ribs when I read that, I burst out laughing and I laughed for a solid ten mins.


I am sure my bro is going to read it.


Read the COMMENTS to knwo his take on "HI KRO ANTHE"........

2 comments:

Murali Mohan said...

Fun is only a key away , check out the placement of K & B keys on the keyboard, A very rare & difficult mistake.

Sreenath said...

hmmm,make sure before finalysing any thing..