Sunday, January 27, 2019

Yoga - For your Heart & Body, Mind & Soul!





            For a few days I have been thinking of joining a Yoga Class. I went about looking for Yoga teachers and finally after a long hunt, I found one very close to where I live. I promptly called and found out the details of the same. I was satisfied with all the details barring the first month fee. The first month fee is twice the amount and I thought this was not very feasible for me. So I set the class aside and thought will come back later and see how I can work it out. In the meantime, I had very proactively picked up a Yoga mat. 

I had scouted for some apps on my i store and had found an awesome app for Yoga. Today morning, I woke up with a grit to start Yoga on my own and save some money. I woke up, spread my Red Yoga Mat, opened my new App and sweated it out for a good 30 mins. Believe me when I say this, it was a far better experience on Day 1 to be doing it on your own. I felt so good after just 30 mins of Yoga. Gradually I plan to scale it up to 60 mins per day and do it for 5 days a week. 

For all of you wanting to start, the best way sometimes is to start on your own. Go ahead, pick up that mat and start your own session today!


No comments: