Friday, February 8, 2019

Colors - They Make My Day

           







                I have always been fascinated with colors right from my childhood. My love for colors didn't fade in my adolescent years and continues to lighten and brighten each day of mine. I am not someone who loves grey and white. I absolutely stay away. My goto colors are Red, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Peacock blue and Black. I feel they make me feel alive. Not morbid or pensive. 
What's with colors that make someone happy? I have always wondered. But each time I see a bright color, I am leaning towards it to pick it up. My heart feels happy and I do a happy dance around colors. 
I know a lot of people who share this sentiment with me and I know a few who lean towards the other not colors. But whatever works for each of us. 
Colors makes us who we are for life is a box of colors!




No comments: