Friday, February 15, 2019

Six Yards of Grace






             6 yards has always been one of my favorites. I draped a sari for the first time in class 10 for my graduation at Cotton's. I fell in love with this beautiful attire then. Since then I have never missed an opportunity to drape a sari. I can even remember all the times I have worn it and here is the list,

      1. Class 10 Graduation
      2. Class 11 Sari  Day
      3. Class 12 Sari Day
      4. 3 times in my Engineering College 
      5. Every opportunity at work (Mostly Sari Days during festival times)
      6. Friends Weddings
      7. Family Functions

My most fav type of Sari is undoubtedly Kanjivaram. I am a South Indian, hence my immense love for these type of sarees. I do not like Cotton, Chiffon and Georgette material sarees. I enjoy wearing Fancy sarees. Makes me feel so graceful. Recently, I picked up 4 sarees and now on the look out for opportunities to drape this six yards of pure grace.


No comments: