Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Day Well Spent






        A few days back I connected with one of my cousin's on Facebook. We hadn't connected at all in these years and I must say it was a very surprised connect. We exchanged our contacts and of course we connected on Whatsapp. We go chatting and it was really interesting. We planned to catch up a few times, but somehow those plans tanked. 

Last week we decided we would catch up this week and today was the D-day. My mother invited him home for lunch and dinner and he sweetly obliged. It was so good connecting with him and I must say he turned out to be such a sweet one. 

We got talking and had a million conversations in the entire day. We had so much to talk about we just couldn't shut our mouth. We played a few games, had ice cream and overall it was a day spent very well. 

So lucky to have connected to this cousin of mine who is going to be treasured for life!



No comments: