Sunday, August 25, 2019

I loved this Series





               It's very rare that I watch Web Series. In my head, it is too time consuming and it takes away my reading time. But a lot of people, especially my brother wanted me to watch this one Web Series that they were keen on. So, I paid heed to the recommendation and decided to invest my time watching - STRANGER THINGS.

Stranger Things has three seasons so far and I had to catch up with all of them. And true to every recommendation, this was absolutely mind blowing. The kids that have played their roles have done such a great job. My most favorite out of all kids - Mike, El/Eleven, Dustin, Will, Lucas and Mike is undoubtedly - Dustin. this kid is my fav. 
There are other characters including, Nancy, Jonathan, Chief Hopper, Steve, Max, Joyce, Billy etc. Steve is another of my favorite characters. 

Each season is so brilliant that I just couldn't wait to finish all the three. Of course, I am waiting for the next season very eagerly. This is in the Sci-fi genre and for all those who have missed this series, please, please go and watch it. U will not be disappointed!

Can't wait for Season 4!!


No comments: