Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Beautiful Lunch








Yesterday, my friends and me went out for lunch. We went to - Coconut Grove. I have passed this place so many times but never been there. So yesterday we went there to have lunch. 

From the ambiance to the food, I fell in love with this place. The inside is so beautiful with Mangalore tiles and soothing greenery. The weather was great, it was drizzling. And, I must say the food was lovely. We had Coconut Water,  Appam, Vegetable Stew, Wheat Paratha, Veg Biryani and Raitha. I loved the food. It was yummy. 

We finished it off with a glass of hot tea. Something about the whole time spent there was a beautiful time. This lunch memory was special and it will always be a special one.

I will go back to Coconut Grove again for the food and ambiance!



No comments: