Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ROSES 4 A PRICE!!!


I experienced a very funny incident a couple of years back on FEB 14th. Walking down brigade road on a lazy saturday afternoon along wid my best friend.... as to y both us were still single or why hadn't she fallen in love kinda thooght running in mind... She was cursing her fate that she had to come out with ME and not her guy. Sad but true coz both us were single.It was too hot and we were getting charred. So we decided we would walk up quickly down the road to the shade called PIZZA HUT. My favourite hang out unforunately not my palz...so she cribbed double now!! great rite...anyways we walked further down...and then guess what happens.... I see this really smart dude, dressed extremely well walking upto Me... Oh my GOD, delighted aint' I... and to top it he had RED ROSES in his hand,.... my friends awing my luck... and then he comes to me and puts a bunch of red roses in front of me...then I was about to lift up my hand , only to hear him say.................................................................................................Maa'm Rs.5 each.......oh!! my god!!!! what a laugh we had....I remember it to this day , years later....my friend is married too, but we still have a hearty laugh...........................................
ROSES indeed ROSES!!!!!

No comments: