Wednesday, September 16, 2009

D' ART UNKNOWN


The topic seems a little abstract right??? Well, may be....But read on to know more and clarify it too...


Tringggggggggggggggggg......Bleeeppppppppppppppppppppppp........Thadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I mean what not....These are some of the hideous ring tones I get to listen to...Oh My GOd!!!!! Did I just say hideous.... Understatement..... They are awful, detestable, loathsome.....

Technology is indeed a boon... At times a bane....Cell Phones!!!!! Buzz word from the last 5 - 6 years but gaining high level market in the last 2 - 3 years.... Every Tom, Dick & Harry possess one... And the tones their phone rings in , is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....Nerve racking.....Especially, Hello,,, Hello,,,, And then a few more crappy words come out.. I mean for crying out loud, a Hello at the top of your voice even before you call..... Man, utter nuisance... ( A few turkeys in my office too, have this MIND BLOWING ring tone...)


Anyways, boon or bane discussion later on.. Let me stop meandering like a lost brook......

My phone as a rule is never in the loud mode from the day I have come to possess this awesome little pocket sized, at times nuisance.... Never ever....I just hate it... So what if my phone is silent, unfortunately the phone possesser isn't... So there goes!!!!!


When I get a call, OH MY GOD!!!!!! My voice can never ever be low.. You guys got it right... I am not one of those SOFT SPOKEN GURLS at all.. Either ways, very true..... But it is not meant to be deciphered that I scream to the top of my voice... Irrespective of knowing the Decibel level.....


I try hard to whisper, but either that other person is so tuned to my voice that they won't understand...or I land up going back to my own pitch....Old habits die hard types... Right???


Now what actually this entire preamble is leading to is a very nice incident I came across just last evening....


I got into my second bus well within 6:30 P:M yesterday, one of those really lucky times.....I was busy reading a book... There is this lass who gets into the bus 3 mins later... She sits next to me... I saw she had plugged in her ear phone... Well, what is so umcommon... (Now let me tell you one more thing about cell phones... MUSIC, by default a major bless... Unless its not for public entertainment....But there will be a few who love to entertain the rest...SOCIAL SERVICE TO THE MANKIND... MAN.. KIND.. Now the MAN part is comprehended, but KIND... UNKIND at times.....)...


Now, this girl sat and I went back to reading my book...After sometime I got a call, spoke and hung up.. Now let's not discuss the pitch....Then I just turned to see the girl next to me... PHEW!!!!!! I would have died out a major cardiac arrest.. Yes, you got it write, no more blogs, motivations, entertainment from me.. What a loss.....Well, to my utter astonishment, I realise that this girl has been yanking on the phone from the time she has got into the bus....My GOD!!!! And the best part is I, sitting right next to her haven't got a single word to listen too.. Yes, not even an alphabet....


I was so stunned that I am pondering even now as to how a few poeple are blessed with this wonderful talent of 'SPEAKING SOFTLY', which I so far am UNKNOWN OF....


Hats off to this girl... If I ever meet again, I will for sure post a blog on the tips of SPEAKING SOFTLY... Now not related to SOFT SKILLS at all...


Watch out this space till then folks!!!!!


1 comment:

Karthik[:)] said...

hehehe hilarious diii
even i have heard some really shitty ring tones...and guess what my phone is always in silent too :D