Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MOTIVE.... NATION......



NOW, NOW, NOW.....MOTIVATION, typically H.R terminology....Well, I still go on with it...





Motivation is a big push in life... It is needed at so many levels in an individual.... Don't you think so....Or is there someone who agrees to disagree... ( If so, go take a hike..)


Coming back, every small thing needs a lillte bit of that extra push at times, either an external force or an internal drive that emerges strongly that the gates flood open...


Now was that too much....Wasn't it??? ( What bro???? Wadya say???)....





Lets take the dreaded Class X Board Exams... Now who says motivation is not required to take you through a good grade.....Right???





Or say Class XII exams.....That great MOTIVATION may lead one to the IIT's...Most prestigious colleges.....





Well, I should say I am pretty good at motivating people...





Let me proudly justify my above statement..





Just three days back, my best friend, who got married last year, came to me... Of course, she has too....We stuck from the last ten years.....Now let me tell you further..





She has one helluva of a time in a day... Trying hard to balance both professional as well as personal fronts... ( I am sure, she will strike a cordial balance soon....)





She used to cook earlier, waking up at 4 in the morning...Pack and leave to work...





These days she is finding hard to do that... So that poor girl is having food at work.. Well, cant't eat put daily right??? I mean I cant' at all...





So she pings me and asked me what to do... Me being Me... Went on to give her all the advice possible...





Imagine the mind blowing results... This lass has started waking up early again in the morning and started cookin and packing in time......





So what more do I say???? My Motivation WORKS.... Right Gurl???

Gurl... I'm sure your reward is on the way.....Go girl go.....





P.S: Sharp motivating skills .....Motivating is done absolutely free of cost!!!!!!





5 comments:

Ramya said...

wah...wah..kya baat hai?? not even once our Ms.Motivator has stepped into kitchen & cooked but can easily motivate someone to cook early morning at 4...by the way u were into marketing in MBA how cud u cultivate HR skills????

Metallove said...

That is Me....I'm sure M.B.A polishes a person overall...
Aptly to be an all rounder kinds..

P.S: Only for those who dare to achieve it!!!!

Unknown said...

RIGHT RIGHT........i have no option but to agree......ha ha

Eternal Optmist said...

U try getting up at 5.00 AM.

Den u would b enjoying ur breakfast( prepared by sweet mum specially for u) and cherising ur journey to office(leisurely travel) .

Practice wat u preach. Some saint said it. Was it ........

Karthik[:)] said...

i wonder what kind of motivation and from whom u will be getting when u get into the kitchen diii ;-)