Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Book that Moved Me








It's very rare that I write about a book I read, that too for a person like me who is a book addict. But once in a few books. I come across a book that just stirs my soul and moves me in a way where I am all teary eyed by the time I wrap the book. Once such book, was a long awaited - Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. 

In my previous post, I had mentioned how a writing should move the reader and this book is the perfect example to it. From the first page till the end, this book gripped me so tight that I just couldn't put it down till I was done. She has brought out emotions so strong in her writing, that it was definitely bound to leave her readers, like me, with tears. Now, since I know the thought and an example of the demonstration of it, I for sure will incorporate adding more feelings to my writing. 

 I have always wondered, how some authors demonstrate such fine feelings in the their books. How do they stir the readers emotion? Somewhere, I have begun to realize the essence of feelings and emotion is a cardinal to good writing. As I read more, I hope to come across more such thought provoking matter to fine tune writings.


To all my fellow readers, if you have not laid your hands on this book, please do it now. I can't wait to start the sequel to this book titled - After You! 



No comments: