Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year - New Beginnings



                                                     HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!

As we bid adieu to the year 2018, we usher in a new year 2019. This year I have for the first time written down my resolutions in my new Archetype Planner and I intend to stick to my resolutions. What better way to start than make my resolutions be seen on the social platform - like a constant reminder, so here are a few of my noteworthy resolutions,

1. Read 4 books every month - A grand total of 48, rounded off to 50 books. I have made a reading wall this year to see if I am on track (Check Preeti Shenoy's blog for more on Reading Wall).

2. Try to blog every single day of the year - Another grand total of 365 blogs to my blog post.

3. To finish my writing - A set of short stories that I have started and not finished. Hopefully 2019 is the year for it. 


Well, these are my TOP 3 Resolutions for 2019 and I intend to stick to it this year. Good luck and best wishes to all!! May all your resolutions come true!













No comments: