Monday, April 22, 2019

A Lovely Booksale





        Kitab Lovers - Has anyone heard of this before? Well, I hadn't till a few days ago. My aunt told me about this book sale and we decided to check it out. 

The concept of Kitab Lovers is interesting. They have 3 different types of boxes that you need to fill to the brim. We first got a box for 999/- and then of course, we had to upgrade it to 1499/-. We filled the box to the brim with a variety of authors to read. Ranging from Mystery to chick lit, we had piled a lot of books.I must say I loved this concept. 

Then when we were heading out, they told us that if we posted on Social Media, we could pick two more books. Undoubtedly, I grabbed this as well. 

I have finished two out of the many books we bought and I have my stock of reading stacked well!

 Kitab Lovers - Way to go!


No comments: