Monday, April 22, 2019

Book Review







           I had pre-ordered a book and was waiting to read it for sometime. This book finally got delivered three days back. 

Wake Up, Life is Calling - By Preeti Shenoy.

This is the sequel to Life is What you Make it.I had read this book and was curious to read the sequel. 
So when my book arrived, I got a printed signed copy by the author. I already a signed copy when I bought an earlier book of hers, which was pre-ordered too on Amazon. It took me about 4 hours with intervals to finish this book. 
Ankita joins a Creative Writing Course and how her life takes place from there. Her ups and downs is the story. Vaibhav is back in this sequel.

Recommendation: Medium
Rating: 3.5/5

I have read all Preeti Shenoy's books and this one was a good read.


No comments: