Sunday, September 29, 2019

NAILS & MY LOVE FOR NAILS







           I love growing my nails. I have been doing it since I stepped into college. For some strange reason, it is always in my Left Hand only. Never my Right Hand nails. 

Always known as the girl with long nails, I flaunt my well kept and painted nails always. For the longest time, I would have really long nails, but now, it's medium length. Absolutely love them. 


Here are my tips,

1. Grow them to the length that they are manageable.
2. Regularly file them and keep them clean.
3. Get a mani or do your own mani periodically.
4. Change your nail colors regularly.
5. Do not walk around with chipped nails or chipped nail polish. 
6. Shape them and maintain it.
7. Use a Base Coat, paint it and then apply a Top Coat.

Keep those nails pretty!




No comments: